Today, cryptocurrencies markets have gained enormous attention and every second person is buying Bitcoins. But what is the basic and fundamental use of buying Bitcoins?
Here are some of the important ways in which you can use your Bitcoins to buy the things of your choice or services which you need in your daily life. Here are top websites which accept cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment.
- 1. Microsoft: The giant IT hub is accepting Bitcoins in exchange for Xbox and Windows Operating system.
- Expedia: Expedia is a famous and popular travel company which give you a total list of flight and hotel prices for its users on demand.
- NameCheap: This website accepts payments in the form of Bitcoins for web-hosting services and domains.
4.KFC Canada: KFC has started accepting Bitcoins for their delicious crunchy snacks which is a sign of mass acceptance of the cryptocurrencies.
- Subway: The fast food franchise chain selling sandwiches, subs, salads and snacks has also started accepting Bitcoins. As these food restaurants start accepting Bitcoins, then the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoins have increased.
- Overstock: Overstock is an online shopping store accepting Bitcoins where a user can sell virtually anything, anywhere in the world.
- 7. Newegg: This website sells electronic items including computer hardware and accepts BTC as payment.
- Bitcoin.Travel: A user can easily book flights, hotels, tickets, cars, rentals, tours and many more travel leisure activities in BTC from this website.
- eGifter: It is a gifting company which accepts LTC and BTC for gifting cards and presents to your loved ones.
- Intuit labs: This tax preparatory Software Company helps in marinating tax and accounts of companies and individuals and accepts BTC.
Acceptance of BTC as payment can also prove to be tricky as the price of BTC keeps fluctuating in the money market and you may not get your money’s worth.
Thus, to avoid such circumstances, one should always use Bitcoins payment gateway and processers to safeguard from the market volatility of the currency.
Bitcoins are the future of currency markets and if you own a business, you should start accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment.