Uphold is one of the most popular wallets to have hit the market. It is also one of the early wallets to launch full support of XRP.
So how does one buy XRP on upholding?
Before we delve into the process pertaining to buying XRP on Uphold, let us quickly look at the advantages a user can get by using an Uphold account.
- As an Uphold member, or can deposit/withdraw XRP instantly from any external XRP ledger address.
- Buy XRP instantly through its numerous/ funding methods: bank transfer, debit/credit card, and seven other supported cryptocurrency network rails.
- One can also convert XRP between any of the 30+ supported currencies within their Uphold wallet
- Hold XRP within their Uphold wallet
So let us now have a look at how to buy XRP on Uphold:
- Login to the Uphold account
- Select the action you wish to undertake. You can add card or currency.
- Select XRP for this is what you are looking for.
- Once you have created, you can go ahead and fund your XRP card.
How do you do it?
Fund via ACH and Lock in the current market rate.
It takes around 5 to 7 working days for the transaction to get completed.
Fund via SEPA
This will take 3 to 5 days for the entire transaction to complete.
One can also use the credit or debit card to USD/EU card and transfer to one’s XRP card.
Buying XRP used to be a difficult proposition. With the advancement of technology, exchanges had begun to add more cryptocurrencies to their list. XRP was added to their list. Exchanges like Coinbase and Binance have added XRP to their transaction chart.
Cryptocurrency, as per financial analysts, is the future of financial transactions. Based on blockchain technology, cryptocurrency helps quicker turnarounds and almost nil transaction fee. Also, there is no third-party oversight. Because of this feature, it has become an extremely popular model.
The appearance of Bitcoin changed the crypto scene. Following it were Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripples or XRP. With it a propensity to surprise, cryptocurrencies have become a darling to investors. And with greater innovation, a magnet to techies and nerds. As per a Twitter poll, 51% of respondents wanted XRP to be a part of Uphold. XRP can be exchanged with any other cryptocurrency at no extra fee. Uphold is already working on the next phase of integrating the XRP system with theirs.